The MOLLE system is a great and simple system for attaching pouches, vests, and other gear to the exterior of your carrier. The problem is that if you try to attach pouches with regular straps, they will slide around and look very sloppy. The easiest way to fix this issue is by using a quick-release buckle. Quick-release buckles are small plastic loops that have a metal buckle on either end. When you secure the vest or plate carrier with these buckles, they allow you to easily detach it from your body without any unnecessary excess pouches falling off while doing so.
If you’re looking to attach Molle gear to your Plate Carrier Vest, there’s an easier way than using all those tiny straps. With this simple technique, you can quickly and easily attach Molle gear to your vest without having to go through all the hassle of attaching straps individually.
What You’ll Need?
-A quick-release buckle
How to Do It?
1. Find a spot on your vest or carrier where you want to attach the Molle gear.
2. Place the quick-release buckle over the desired spot on the Molle gear, making sure that the metal buckle is facing outwards.
3. Pull the two ends of the buckle towards each other, until they meet in the middle.
4. Hold onto the ends of the buckle and gently tug on it to tighten it up.
5. Test that the Molle gear is securely attached by pulling it away from your body and observing how it hangs from the quick-release buckle.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to keep your gear organized, look no further than Quick-Release Buckles. When you have a quick-release buckle on your plate carrier/vest, you can quickly and easily detach it from your body without having to go through any unnecessary hassle of securing it with a few straps.
Gamma Technologies doesn’t just provide great products for the military, they offer a variety of products for civilian use as well. From the Quick-Release Buckle to the Lighted D-Ring, you can get all the gear you need to customize your gear. These are great for keeping your gear organized, and always right there when you need it.